Sunday 19 September 2010

Review

For my AS project I made a film opening which lasted approximately two minutes. The genre of our film is a horror musical. I really enjoyed filming our film with my group Adele, Paige and Karlene. We got to experiment with different ideas and had a lot of footage. It took a while to get organised with what shots to keep or to lose, eventually we picked out the best shots to edit together. I was the editor of the group which was hard work but very rewarding, as me and Adele gradually built up the film so it flowed and carried tension and suspense. It was great to experience the creation of a film; you see how much hard work goes into the making of a film. Since I made my film I appreciate films more, as I know the extent of work that goes into them. I think that if we had to do it again, we would have to do a bit more planning before filming, and when we do the filming we need to focus more. Also, when doing the editing we should have more input from the whole group.

No comments:

Post a Comment