Sunday 19 September 2010

Roles

This year for our A2 project the roles of the group have been changed around a bit. I was the Editor at AS, however, I am staying as the Editor again as I really enjoyed putting the film together and I feel that I now have some experience so I can push myself to do better in A2. I will try to improve by doing research in the library and on the internet. Adele was the Director at AS but she has changed groups for the A2. Paige was previously the Storyboard Artist as she is artistic, but as a challenge she is going to push herself and become the Director. Karlene was the Script Writer she did well in writing the lyrics for our song, but now she is going to be the Storyboard Artist. We are all going to try and perform well in our roles and make the best possible outcome for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment